Lead Developer (Ruby-on-Rails / React)
Lead Developer (Ruby-on-Rails / React) - London - cNegotiable plus benefits
Our client arelooking for a talented Lead Developer with solid experience with both front-end and back-end Web technologies and leading small agile development teams.
You will collaborate with theHead of Product, UX and design experts anddevelopers to work towards one unified goal - growth. As part of the Engineering team, youll be making sure that the user journey is as precise and delightful as it can be. Youll join a great team that is customer-focused to its core.
- Passionate about technology and its relationship with business and user experience.
- Able to work independently designing the architecture for and planning your own solutions to problems.
- Possess empathy for the user and able to build great code that drives fantastic UX.
- Experience leading a small team of developers.
- Strong communication skills and ability to articulate complex and technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Experience using a back-end MVC framework in a dynamic language, preferably Ruby-on-Rails.
- Experience working with SQL databases, designing schemas and writing custom queries.
- Experience developing in a modern front-end framework, React.js is preferred, but experience with other JS frameworks is also relevant.
- Familiarity with state-of-the-art deployment tools and DevOps practices.
- Excitement to work in a high-growth start-up, and throw themselves fully into a revolution.
- Be open, communicative, and fun to work with.
- Keen interest in New Technology/Consumer Internet/e-Commerce demonstrated through relevant social media activity, blogging, publications, participation in conferences etc.
- Russian-speaking. Theirtechnical team are based in Russia, so a good knowledge of Russian would be advantageous.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959528820