This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a UX Consultant for a rapidly expanding company in Glasgow, working in an extremely Agile environment and offering a very attractive salary package. Due to growth, there are several roles available for this expanding team.
In this position as a UX Consultant, you will deliver great user experiences through interfaces that are ‘on-message’, easy to use, attractive, appealing and user centric. Using your design experience, you will focus on excellent user experiences and interfaces.
In this position as a UX Consultant, some of the key experience and requirements are listed below:
- Research - Experience conducting user and product research (shadowing/observation, workshops, interviews, surveys, etc to produce user journeys, personas that describe a current application/users)
- Design – user journeys, card sorting, tree sorts, site maps, wireframes, service map, etc that shape the proposed application
- Prototyping – Interaction flows, UI designs, style guides, paper sketches through clickable prototypes to more hi-fidelity interactive prototypes that enable testing with users
- Gathering user feedback – observation, A/B testing, quantitative and qualitative analysis, usability testing that enables the team to validate design decisions or make evidence-based change
- Working in multi-discipline teams and making sure the user is represented equally when working with BA’s, architects, devs, etc
This role is working in a very Agile environment and working with cutting edge technologies. If you do have the relevant experience, please do apply.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77573944