Digital Project Manager
Do you have experience in managing digital projects and want to deliver innovative campaigns for some of the top retailers in the UK? Become a Digital Project Manager for a global digital agency located in Manchester!
With over 30 years’ experience working with some of the UK’s biggest retailers, this digital agency provides exceptional support to their clients, consistently delivering innovative and creative content that makes a difference. The successful candidate will work in a spacious office, surrounded by like-minded and creative individuals. Ideally located in the thriving and trendy city of Manchester, the office is just a short walk away from a number of shops, restaurants, bars, and transport links.
This successful agency is now looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Digital Project Manager to become part of their expanding digital team, to continue to give exceptional support to their clients. The role involves establishing strong client-agency relationships, where communication, time management, and organisation skills are essential. This is a digital role, so experience using website platforms such as Magento is important.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Digital Project Manager:
- Turn briefs into ideas and projects, and communicate these to the internal team.
- Create, manage, and communicate plans for projects and distribute weekly project status reports to clients.
- Act as the point of contact for all clients, and establish strong client relationships.
- Deliver strategic and creative presentations and meetings, and contribute to written proposals and pitches.
- Manage the production of documentation on digital projects (such as project plans, reports, and client briefs).
- Work with the internal and external teams to ensure outputs are per the brief of the client.
Required skills and attributes:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in digital account management of digital projects, and experience in planning digital projects (specifically design/UX, website development, and digital marketing).
- Self-motivated and organised.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to notice project risks and issues, and work through these until resolved.
- Enthusiastic and proactive.
- Thorough understanding of project management systems, and website platforms such as WordPress and Magento.
- Comfortably work towards defined Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- A fast-learner can quickly understand the client, their industry and their products.
- Able to work as part of a team as well as using own initiative to lead a project.
- Preferably some experience in Trello, JIRA, and Smart Sheet.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel/Google Docs.
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Apply to work for this creative agency today! Call us on 0161 833 1044, email email@example.com, or apply directly online.