Project Manager (Digital, CMS, e-commerce, Crawley, £60K)
Digital Project Manager (Digital, CMS, e-commerce, Crawley)
A Digital Project Manager with a proven track record of delivering across a broad range of digital technologies, platforms and channels is sought by a company based in Crawley, Sussex. Ideally as a Project Manager you will have some technical background or be comfortable with dealing with technical experts in delivering digital projects such as CMS implementation, Ad Serving set up, e-commerce, lead generation etc.
The company are embarking on a series of digital initiatives and need Digital Project Manager that can understand the balance of technology requirements with business requirements, offer experienced delivery capabilities and can communicate effectively at all levels.
The role is broad and will offer a good balance of many different types of product delivery experience working with the team in Crawley and internationally and as a Project Manager you will work alongside internal resource and will manage external suppliers too.
As a Project Manager should possess the following skills & experience for this role:
- More than four years' experience of delivering digital projects such as CMS implementation, Ad Serving set up, e-commerce, lead generation etc.
- Strong organisational and administration skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to cope under pressure in a professional and calm manner.
- Adept at creating practical solutions to daily business challenges.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
An exciting brand, an exciting opportunity - this will stand out in your career if you have a passion for all things digital. So, if you would like more information including a full job specification and a chat about the position, please contact me, Barry Coley.
Think IT Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this role under UK Government regulations CEAEBR 2003
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959525779