Senior Test Analyst - 5 Positions
Affluent Technology is currently looking for Senior Test Analyst or QA Engineer with testing experience in implementing automation / automated Test tools.
Automated Test Analyst / QA Engineer, you will be responsible for implementing, managing and supporting the testing process of Software Lifecycle at various levels which include understanding of requirement specifications for various applications and products, preparation of test plan, designing of test specifications and execution of unit /system /integration /acceptance test specification, preparation of test reports.
Skills required for the role of Senior Test Analyst:
- A background in testing and QA activity including the creation and maintenance of efficient test procedures, templates and scripts
- Strong knowledge on any automated testing tools
- Required knowledge on Blue Prism, Digital IoT, Phython.
- Ideally should have Hadoop, Big data testing, test complete and Mainframe testing as well.
- Able to work on C#, Cloud test services, DevOps, BDD Agile Technologies.
- Strong planning and logical thinking and a real team player
- Exposure to Software Release, Maintenance and Customer Support activities.
- Good customer interaction skills.
- University degree (or equivalent qualification) in engineering, physical sciences or mathematics.
- Should have managed a decent team of developers /testers and provided technical guidance and directions
- Minimum 5 years of experience of in this role related.
- Able to work in an environment where requirements change often and quickly.
- Ability to assimilate new information rapidly and derive suitable courses of action.
- Good commercial acumen and business awareness.
- Self-motivated and able to tackle technical assignments and problem solving without support from others.
- Strong analytical skills, written and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail; ability to anticipate risks and mitigate appropriately.
Closing date for receipt of all applications is 11th December 2017
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959529788