C++ Software Engineer
C++ Software Engineer - C++, Python, CUDA, OpenGL Qt, MFC, WinForms
£40,000 - £60,000 per annum + Bonus + Pension
Oxford - Oxfordshire
Due to a very successful product our client looking to hire an additional C++ Developer to their existing team developing cutting edge products with C++ on Windows. They offer an exciting, fast paced, but also a flexible working environment with a start-up mentality in their office based in Oxford.
The role will involve you designing and building software for a new platform where you will be using a combination of C++, Python, Qt, CUDA and OpenGL.
- CUDA and/or OpenGL
- User interface frameworks (Qt/MFC/Winforms)
- Experience with Git or other version control tools
- Ability to work with multithreaded code and interacting with algorithms.
- Translating high level customer requests into software solutions
- University Degree or PHD in relevant subject field e.g. Computer Science, Physics, Maths
- Interests or commercial experience within scientific sector would be highly desirable
In addition to the above, experience with modern web technologies and cloud platforms from concept to implementation would be highly desirable as this is an area of the business they are looking to drive forward. This is an opportunity to work with a highly skilled team developing high-tech products within a growing company.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration to ***************************** or call **************
Keywords: C++, Python, CUDA, OpenGL, Git, Visual Studio, Qt, MFC, AWS, OOD, Windows, Science, Data, Analysis, PHD, MSc, BSc
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959525440