CSV and e-Data Compliance Officer
CSV and e-Data Compliance Officer Stockton Up to £34,645 plus benefits Permanent.
CSV and e-Data Compliance Officer
Up to £34,645 plus benefits
An interesting opportunity has arisen within one of UK's largest blue chip clients. The company has enjoyed continual growth and are now actively seeking an IT Security and e-Data Manager. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience of data security and data compliance.
To regularly assess key computerised applications and e-data for compliance to FDBK IT, CSV and e-Data management policies and procedures, monitor agreed improvement plans and provide regular status updates to the IT Security and e-Data Manager.
1. To maintain the computer systems and e-data registry and to establish suitable metrics for review of ongoing compliance.
2. To schedule and complete as planned e-data, security and comprised systems compliance reviews, highlight any issues and ensure appropriate actions are defined and followed up until to closure.
3. To prepare checklists and carry out tech reviews to ensure policies and procedures relating to security and e-data management are followed or to recommend appropriate improvement actions.
4. Where process improvements are required to agree with the IT Security and e-Data Manager and System Owner the improvement plans required and ensure progression to satisfactory conclusion.
5. Provide training on Automated System Policies, SOPS, industry regulations trends and 'hot topics' to project team, members, system owners and users.
6. Provide support to CSV or IT implementation projects where required.
7. Provide CSV and e-data support to application owners/admins
Essential Qualifications and Experience
1. Maintains awareness (minimum 3 years' experience) of security issues, protection techniques and technologies
2. Maintain awareness (minimum 3 years' experience) of data management and data integrity needs in a GMP regulated environment
3. Works closely with the Security and e-Data Compliance Manager to define monitor and enforce standard policies and procedures related to security and e-data compliance.
4. Owns (manages) the process for scheduling and carrying out e-data, security and comprised systems compliance reviews
5. Mains security and e-data compliance metrics.
6. Good presentation skills.
You must be able to
- Gathers key information from relevant people or existing records to diagnose a problem.
- Carefully structures questions to find out more about a problem.
- Identifies cause and effect relationships.
- Considers pros and cons, of the problem, before deciding.
- Thinks through priorities.
- Makes sure all necessary tasks have been completed.
- Checks work for errors and omissions.
- Takes care of both small and large aspects of a task.
- Keeps track of many details without forgetting items.
This role offers a great salary with an excellent bonus and pension scheme, it also offers a wide variety of other perks like and healthcare.
You will also have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies and work alongside people with a real passion for what they do.
Call To Action
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now. Please note that relevant experience is essential for this role.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career or if you know someone else who is suitable we offer a £500 refer a friend scheme.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77602414