Accounts Administrator

Recruiter
Hays
Location
Epping
Salary
£8.50 - £9.50 per hour
Posted
13 Nov 2017
Closes
16 Nov 2017
Sector
Accountancy
Contract Type
Permanent
Hours
Full Time

An exciting Accounts Administration job based in Epping for a family owned retail company.

Your new company
A family owned, nationally integrated retail company looking for an Accounts Administrator to join their small Accounts function.

Your new role
the role will be 75% Accounts, someone who can do Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger, bank reconciliations and petty cash/payment runs. The other 25% will be supporting and assisting the administration team. This role has the potential to go permanent if you are the right team fit.

What you'll need to succeed
-Great communication skills
-An avid team player
-A high level of attention to detail

Essential Systems Knowledge: Sage line 200

What you'll get in return
-£9 per hour
-20 days holiday excluding bank holidays

What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.

Hays EA is a trading division of Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited and acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept the T&C's, Privacy Policy and Disclaimers which can be found at hays.co.uk


This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77607695