Head of Digital Marketing - Financial Services
This is a rare opportunity to join a market leading Financial Services business based in Manchester as their Head of Digital Marketing.
My client are a growing Financial Services business who have a strong structure in place. They are looking to bring in a Head of Digital Marketing to grow not only the team but develop the digital strategy to the next level and really drive the department and the business.
The successful Digital Marketing Manager based at the Manchester office will be responsible for;
- To lead the development and implementation of the company's digital marketing vision and strategy ensuring alignment with the business objectives and strategic plans.
- Achieve profitable client acquisition and retention.
- To improve and maximise the business's knowledge, skills, and abilities in the areas of digital marketing and technology-driven marketing initiatives.
- Effective management of digital marketing resources, which includes external agencies.
- To build effective relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
- To be responsible for, own and define the digital marketing budget - monitoring and maximising ROI.
- Accountable for ROI of the company's digital investment.
- Improve online engagement and experience.
- Responsible for SEO, PPC, Affiliate, and mobile marketing to drive engagement, maximise conversions and achieve new business and retention targets.
- Planning and analysing email campaigns to support customer acquisition, retention, lifecycle management, cross-selling opportunities and brand marketing strategies.
- The role will include liaison with the Heads of CRM, Social and Content and business area Channel Managers as part of the wider visitor acquisition and retention mix.
- To lead, inspire, manage, motivate and develop the digital team across the business.
- Undertake any further duties determined as reasonable and necessary in fulfillment of the role
The successful Head of Digital Marketing will have the following skills and experience;
- Experience in leading the development of and delivery of digital strategies and budgets
- Ability to develop consistent and compelling marketing campaigns across multiple media platforms (SEO, SEM, paid advertising, mobile, display, affiliate marketing)
- B2C and financial services industry desirable
- Experienced in leading a team with end to end responsibility
- Experience with retrieving and analysing data, business intelligence tools, presenting key findings and developing strategies and action plans from the findings
- Effective communication style and ability to build relationships internally and externally
My client are offering a highly competitive salary and are flexible for the right person.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959528436