Sopra Steria Recruitment is working in partnership with a major public sector client in the UK. We are currently recruiting an Infrastructure Architect for an initially 6 month contract based in London.
- Architect and implement the design and infrastructure for an ICT service being rolled out across the Department from a technical and organisational point of view.
- Working in central government
- Working with Government Security Policy Project deployment experience
- Network and infrastructure deployment experience
- High level technical infrastructure and architecture knowledge and understanding
- Excellent programme, project management with MSP and or PRINCE2 qualifications
- Great at building client relationships with all levels, suppliers, customers, management and workers?
- Ability to translate the business and service needs into solution architecture requirements and design.
- Understand of working with and implement ITIL processes to support a service
- Understand and develop requirements with Clients and Programme together
- Manage the successful delivery of solutions against requirements to time, budget and quality.
- SIP and Process Improvement experience
- Organisational development and facilitation with a strong collaborative style of working
- Experience in Cross Government working and
- Experience of working with Government Security Classifications
Sopra Steria Recruitment Limited acts as both an employment business and as an employment agency.
Please Note: Shortlisted candidates would be contacted via Call/Email.
Apply now to know more..!!!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959527217