Software Development Manager - Global Motorsports Brand
Software Development Manager - Global Motorsports Brand - £60,000 - £70,000 + benefits
Software Development Manager - The Client
Currently working with a world renowned motorsport brand with UK offices based in London and Kent. With a prestigious heritage and forward facing approach, they have diversified extensively after restructuring; have begun to explore new areas to enhance their market presence.
Software Development Manager - The Role
They are in the process of developing an extensive portfolio of digital products and are looking for someone to lead their Software Development team.
This will be both a leadership position to manage the diverse development team, and a hands on role to undertake all aspects of the software development process where necessary.
This role will also include some international travel to events/races.
Software Development Manager - Your Responsibilities
- To lead the software team, managing a cross functional team to design and build high quality digital products for their global network.
- Take ownership of the full Service Development Life-cycle, from initial research and gathering of requirements, to end testing and integration.
- Ensure all projects are conducted in line with business objectives, including on time and within budget.
- Take a hands-on approach where necessary to ensure all aspects of the projects are delivered to a high quality.
- Provide regular updates to group managers on projects and their process.
- Research and understand new technologies, and implement them where applicable.
Software Development Manager - Your Skills
- Degree in Computer Science field (or equivalent)
- Experience in leading large scale, multi-discipline software projects (>£1m).
- Extensive experience in C#, .Net, WCF, and Windows Services.
- Working knowledge of communication technologies such as HTML, Websockets, HTTP, SignalR etc.
- Previous experience in working Object Orientated Design and UML.
- Experience in using XML, XSLTs, and defining XSDs.
- Experience in leading a diverse team, conducting planning, and delegating work accordingly.
- Project/Programme Management qualification (e.g. PRINCE2 MSP, Agile)
- Experience in forecasting, managing budgets, and working closely with suppliers.
Interested to learn more?
Click apply and submit your CV now!
Alternatively, please feel free to get in touch with me directly at ******************************** or on **************
Don't forget to add me on LinkedIn to stay updated on other opportunities.
Contact: Harry Maguire
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959524312