Automation Tester (Developer in Test)
Automation Tester (Developer in Test) required by global entertainment company, paying up to £65,000 + Pension + Bonus + Flexible Work, based in South West London.
Dealing with billions of digital information, this unique global organisation involved in the entertainment industry is undergoing a digital transformation. From automation, digitising and simplifying process to blockchain, this organisation is pushing its own limits through digital transformation and creative ideas, delivering a better experience for its customers.
As the Automation Tester (Developer in Test), you will take ownership of the implementation, execution and ongoing support of automated testing including tool selection, preparation of test plans and the testing of software to completion.
Acting as Test Lead in various work streams, the Automation Tester (Developer in Test), will work closely with PMs, developers and collaborate across teams. This role will also involve preparing test environments and test data, delivering all testing documentation relating to specified projects or change.
Key responsibilities for the Automation Tester (Developer in Test):
- Produce test deliverables, test scenarios and test cases
- Batch testing of large Oracle systems and/or web testing
- Contribute to both manual and automation testing
- Extract test conditions from a variety of documents
Key skills and attributes for the Automation Tester (Developer in Test):
- Excellent knowledge of Selenium and Jira
- Commercial experience using cloud computing platforms (Azure)
- Strong background with Automation and Manual Testing
- Capable to test large complex systems
- Experience with SQL, Toad, Mobile/Tablet testing is desirable
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate Automation Tester (Developer in Test) who wants to play a key part in a global digital transformation programme.
Salary: Up to £65,000 + benefits (up to 20% bonus & 15% pension + flexible working).
If you would like more information on this Automation Tester (Developer in Test) position including a full job specification, please contact me, Jason Rees.
Think IT Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this role under UK Government regulations CEAEBR 2003
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959522392