Part time Bookkeeper
Part time Bookkeeper required, 25 hours minimum
Your new company
Hays Accountancy & Finance are recruiting for a well-established company in Stokesley where there is a fantastic new opportunity for a part time bookkeeper to join their team on a permanent basis.
Your new role
Reporting to the Practice Manager you will be responsible for maintaining the company's accounts from inputting Purchase invoices up to assisting with producing the monthly management accounts.
- processing sales invoices onto Sage
- liaising with directors and Quantity Surveyors
- Checking and paying submitted expenses for up to 60 employees
- Reconciling the bank and petty cash accounts at the month end
- Inputting purchase invoices through to checking statements and paying creditors
- Monthly Journals
- Payment runs
- Assisting with the P+L and balance sheets
What you'll need to succeed
You will have experience of working in a similar role and have the ability to use your own initiative and work well on your own. You will be extremely organised, hard working and have experience of Sage system.
What you'll get in return
In return you will work flexible hours, receive excellent holidays as well as a good pension package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77607028