Director - Retail
Searching for a career change with a future?
We are searching nationwide for our client, a successful company for design-orientated furniture, for:
Director - Retail
Retail Store ? Franchise Partner
Our client, BoConcept is the largest retailer of Danish furniture worldwide with operations in 50 countries and over 250 stores.
Our client is now expanding further into the UK having established themselves here over recent years. To spearhead that growth plan our client requires entrepreneurial leaders who are keen to build a new business in their local area taking our clients retail concept to market.
- Sales and commercial management experience, ideally from the retail sector but other areas of industry are equally welcome so long as you have a passion to build a successful retail business
- High affinity to design issues and trends
- Leadership skills and great customer service orientation
BENEFITS OF THE SYSTEM
- Very high average income potential
- A strong brand from a well established company
- Transparent processes with open communications
- High Level Management Support
- Extensive marketing support
- Training at the BoConcept University
- Support for the store design and furnishings & Opening
Our client supports its franchise partners extensively with a dedicated and enthusiastic team to support the opening and help make success possible.
This is an opportunity to run and own your own retail business and BoConcept work closely with each partner to ensure success.
If you are looking for a new challenge and have the desire to become part of an international retail chain then contact us to enquire further about this opportunity ? without obligation.
This opportunity does require a significant personal investment to operate this franchise but with strong returns and support the only thing that will stop you being successful is your attitude.
Franchise opportunities only available outside of Greater London area.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959525067