Digital Marketing Manager/ E/Commerce
A thriving business are looking for a Digital Marketing expert to support their local businesses, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the retail shop and the online e-commerce side of the business and among your key accountabilities is developing profitable performance by motivating your staff. You will be required to manage in store sales and online activity as well as driving service and ensuring that standards are upheld. Practical problem-solving skills are necessary and interpersonal skills are essential to deal with customers, staff training and developing staff. This is a role with minimal training and they are looking for someone to step in to support the TEAM and promote the shop throughout the Christmas period.
Typical duties will include:
- · To have a good understanding of online order processing and despatch.
- · To possess a good level of experience in IT & MS office applications.
- · Hitting sales targets and maximising profits
- · Supervising stock control and pricing.
- · Planning
- · Recruiting, training, appraising and supervising staff
- · Being involved in marketing and promoting the business
- · Brand development and implementing new trends into the business
- · Budget management
- · To manage online promotions.
- · The ability to lead and motivate a team
- · Commercial acumen
- · Confidence, drive and enthusiasm
- · IT skills
- . A thorough understanding and knowldege of digital marketing
- · Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- · Great eye for detail
- · ''People'' skills
- · Decision making ability and a sense of responsibility
- · Ability to project a suitable image to the public.
- · Verbal and written communication skills
- · To have a strong understanding of Web analytic software.
If this is the role for you, please do call in.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959528621