Hybrid Business Analyst/Project Manager
Capgemini Financial Services is hiring Hybrid Business Analyst/Project Manager with strong background Capital Markets experience.
Main purpose of the role:
To work closely with Capgemini colleagues and clients, as a member of the business analyst team typically within or associated with a consulting or delivery engagement. A typical role would be to work as a facilitator between business and information technology team on delivery of business solutions.
- Be a requirement engineering expert (as BA/PM) in one or several areas like Wealth advisory functions, investment portfolio, performance attribution, Reference and market data applications, OTC derivatives platforms, AML transaction monitoring platforms, securitisation and asset servicing system.
- To have in-depth understanding of IT application landscape of an investment bank/Asset Management Company.
- To create the requirement artifacts e.g. functional specification document, Use cases, requirement traceability matrix, business test cases and process mapping documents, user stories for agile projects.
- Expertise in one or more of the following platforms ? Avaloq, FNZ, Charles River investment management with at least one full implementation cycle engagement
- To perform customer/business facing roles at end user locations (India/UK). Conduct requirement workshops, SME interviewing for requirement engineering and prioritization.
- To apply current regulations and initiatives such as EMIR/Dodd Frank and have familiarity with concepts of Trade Repositories, LEI and CCP clearingTo communicate the impact of emerging technologies to clients and advise upon the potential introduction of such technology. To undertake feasibility studies for major IT developments incorporating costs and benefits, and present proposals to clients;
- In-depth experience of asset management, OTC derivatives Trade Life-Cycle, pricing and valuation, CCP framework, DMP. Hands on IT experience on systems supporting IRS, CDS, equity swaps, FX. Knowledge of investment/portfolio strategies such as liability driven investing, emerging market neutral, 130/30 etc.
- Extensive recent experience in the following areas:
- Ability to work with end users in global locations to define business requirements using techniques such as user stories / use cases.
- Strong Finance business analysis experience (Finance / Risk / Regulatory) with knowledge of regulatory rules and produce base level specification.
- Handling generation of requirements, functional specifications, test cases and then guide the team in running the test cases.
- Strong abilities to describe requirements and functions to developers.
- Working in an agile delivery environment.
- Abilities to engage with upstream teams that provide data.
- Demonstrable experience in areas like collateral management transaction lifecycle, risk management & compliance (Trade surveillance, FINRA, Dodd Frank, AML/KYC, FATCA, EMIR, UCITS V, MiFID II, RDR, FCA and PRA ),
- Credit and counterparty risk identification and measurement
- Functional design and database modelling for risk management systems and applications
- Strong SQL. Ability to drill into databases to check results of testing and also during data analysis.
- Ability to understand logical and physical data models and to work with data architects to update the model.
- Utilising modelling tools such as Enterprise Architect for BPMN / UML modelling.
- Production of business models using BPMN and / or UML methodologies.
Initial selection will be on the basis of your profile content, so please ensure it is complete, comprehensive and accurate before applying.
Whilst you may have any of our UK offices as a base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home during the week at short notice. We offer an excellent remuneration package to include flexible benefits and bonus dependent on the candidate's competency, skills and level of expertise.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959528579