Prototype Build Engineer
ARRIVAL is a technology company making vehicles the way they should be - fully electric, digitally connected, and smart. We are working with some of the world's leading businesses and governments with the goal to re-define how cities look, think and feel. Our vehicles will be 100% built by robots and are autonomous-ready.
We recently announced a trial with the Royal Mail, we are the Official Electric Truck Partner of the FIA Formula E Championship, and we supply the components to the first fully electric and driverless race car and racing series, Roborace.
We?ve assembled some of the finest minds in software, engineering, AI and robotics and we?re now looking for Prototype Build Technician?s to wire prototype vehicles from chassis to the finished product. Working in small teams and at any stage of their career, the successful candidates will have a direct impact on the final products as well as the opportunity to constantly innovate the build process.
- Assembly of low-voltage electrical harnesses to vehicles in build.
- Commissioning of vehicle electrical systems.
- Development and support of electrical harness alterations.
- Fault-finding, servicing and rectification of vehicles.
- Test & validation support, including the installation of instrumentation.
- Assisting and daily interaction with the engineering team.
- Understanding and interpretation of wiring drawings/plans.
- Diagnosis of electrical malfunctions within automotive systems.
- Installation of electrical systems from the harness to auxiliary.
- Operation of electronic diagnostic equipment.
- Thorough knowledge of the fundamentals of electrical wiring (LV, HV).
- High voltage experience or training is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of inverters and IO modules.
We?d love it if you have:
- A hunger to learn.
- A huge desire to achieve.
- The ability to work in a fast moving meritocracy where every employee looks to constantly improve themselves and their company.
A career with Arrival will expose you to the bare-bones of a highly ambitious and entrepreneurial technology company, so if you?re interested in creating the future, not just talking about it, we?d love to hear from you.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959530252