We are looking for talented Software Engineers to bring dunnhumby's leading customer science capability to the cloud. This is a unique opportunity to help transform how we deliver dunnhumby's cutting edge customer science and machine learning research and leverage our unique access to big data. At dunnhumby we are passionate about cloud and open source technologies and are committed to a long term and sustained investment in people aligned to our goals. This is a great opportunity to grow as an engineer.
You will work with a highly skilled team of Engineers on a number of internal tools, including a test-driven cloud infrastructure automation package, a go-based identity aware access gateway, and most importantly - continuous integration and delivery pipelines including development of testing/release strategies that protect our production infrastructure. You will be expected to conduct requirements analysis with Technical and Product leads, define and develop well engineered solutions to complex problems.Qualifications
We have a modern, agile tech stack, under constant review in order to keep up with current best practice, including:
- Ansible & Python** for writing most of our infrastructure automation, including writing custom ansible modules
- Kubernetes** for scheduling and running our services and analytic environments
- Spark & Scala** experience to help with troubleshooting/debugging production spark issues
- Go** for writing application code
- Google Cloud Platform** for most of our infrastructure
- Linux** - Advanced knowledge of UNIX/Linux based operating systems
If you are skilled Software Engineer with experience in the above technologies and are looking for an opportunity to develop within a cloud focused data company, please submit your CV here.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77547888