Training Manager - Recruitment

Recruiter
Talent Point Ltd
Location
United Kingdom
Salary
35000 - 50000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Perks etc
Posted
13 Nov 2017
Closes
18 Nov 2017
Contract Type
Permanent
Hours
Full Time
Talent Point are redefining tech hiring by applying marketing principlesto the design and broadcast of vacancies. There is no other company thatcan offer what Talent Point offers, and this mostly comes down to thetraining, learning and development we invest in our people! Due toaccelerated growth and plans to double in size in 2018, we have anopportunity for an experienced Trainer/L&D professional or ITRecruitment Manager/Team Lead to be part of our journey by stepping into own our Learning and Development function. Key Responsibilities: * Delivering our bespoke, 6 week academy style Induction Program -aimed at Talent Managers, Account Managers and Account Directors * Create a learning environment to coach, mentor and manage our newstaff through their first 6 weeks * Supporting our Account Directors and Head of Talent with the ongoingdevelopment of their teams which could include an annual review process,probationary reviews, coaching and ongoing training * Log and Coordinate ALL training/L&D across the business * Delivering systems training on all internal systems and internalprocesses or policies * Additional ad-hoc activities as specified by the Head of People * Ensure weekly catch-ups are scheduled with all Key Stakeholders tounderstand specific training needs * Reviewing, revising and updating current learning and developmentmaterial to ensure any changes are updated and remain at the highestprofessional standards at all times * Create your own training material based on common issues * Seek outside/external training providers as and when required * Take complete ownership of our L&D function Essential Requirements: * Experience in directly managing, mentoring, coaching or trainingstaff from entry level to Director Level * Experience in or strong awareness of Internal or Agency Recruitmentpractice * An engaging, interactive and flexible delivery style * Super organised - able to plan and prioritise own time and be self-motivated * A strong facilitator - able to hold key stakeholders to account insupporting your initiatives * Ability to communicate with and influence individuals and groups atall levels * Demonstrable experience in helping others to develop * A fun, nurturing, humorous character who can be firm when required Desirable Requirements * Career Motivated * Tech Recruitment experience * Solid understanding of Business Initially you will shadow our Head of People for 6-12 weeks takingnotes and preparing to take ownership of this function. You have accessto some of London's best technical recruiters to use to your advantageand a well written, exciting and engaging 6 week program ready todeliver in your own provide training room. This role will be 80% training delivery or coordination, the other 20%can be created to suit your strengths and preferences; perhapssupporting Internal Recruitment, HR, Marketing, Social Media orOperations. Eventually this function will require additional trainers to which youcould directly report, it could also evolve into supporting ourcustomers with training and on-boardingThe opportunities are reallyopen ended. A unique and hugely gratifying role, working for a company who is inrapid growth/high demand, offering tech companies an undeniablyunbeatable alternative to Recruitment Agencies. Come join us! Package: OTE 35-50K DOE + Pension, 25 days Annual Leave and FlexibleBenefits package (starting Jan 2018) Please click apply, including your CV highlighting all relevantexperience in relation to this opportunity. Key Words: Training, Learning & Development, L&D, Trainer,recruiter, internal recruiter, recruitment trainer, Tech hiring,Technology, IT Recruitment, Tech Recruitment No terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds ofgender, race, colour, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexualorientation. Talent Point Ltd is a member of the Recruitment andEmployment Confederation (REC) 00072652, an equal-opportunity employerand does not discriminate against these or any other class protected byapplicable law. - provided by Dice