Legal PA - Transactional Services
£22,000 to £26,000
A legal PA is required to support a team of Fee Earners within the Transactional Services team at an internationally recognised law firm who are in the Top 20 UK Law Firms. As Legal PA you will provide proactive and professional support to Fee Earners, excellent customer service to clients and assist with billing and financial management.
Duties for the role include:
* Extensive diary management for the team
* Arranging meetings and appointments both internally and externally
* Ensuring Outlook diaries are kept up to date
* Continuous communication with the team
* Booing of travel and accommodation arrangements, both UK and internationally
* Attending client events and seminars
* Screening and prioritising incoming emails
* Preparing presentations and materials for meetings
* Drafting of short letters, correspondence and notes
* Audio typing
* Team billing
* Regular filing on Desksite, completing regular reviews
* Organising client events and seminars
* Completing client research, collating regular reports
* Assisting with the collation of information for bids/tenders
Candidates will need a flexible and adaptable approach to work, alongside strong Legal PA experience and a proactive attitude towards work.
Apply below or should you require further information please contact Rebecca Leighton on ************* or *****************************
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959530319