Technical Compliance Officer
Responsible for delivering a risk assessed programme of scheduled audits to confirm site technical compliance and unannounced pre-production hygiene audits.
Market leading FMCG manufacturing business.
- To work with the Site Based HR Managers to ensure that all actions that are raised through any Ethical (SMETA, ASDA or other SEDEX based audits) audits are completed within the set timescales and closed off and verified on the SEDEX internet based system.
- To provide a flexible resource that the Group can use to assist sites in their preparation for key audits i.e. site approval audits, BRC audits, JS food safety audits, M&S PPC audits, etc.
- To provide guidance and advice on best practice on complying with Retailer and 3rd Party policies and provide a point of contact to share best practice around the Cranswick Group.
- To monitor any Major Non-Conformances that are raised through all internal audits to ensure that the site has taken the appropriate corrective action within the agreed timescales.
- To monitor any Minor Non-Conformance's that are raised through the BRC / TFMS internal audits and identify any trends that may occur.
- To review the SEDEX website on a scheduled basis and work with the site based HR Managers and Auditing Bodies to ensure that all actions that have been raised through Ethical audits are closed off and verified within the agreed timescales and to provide feedback to the Group Technical Compliance Controller, Group HR Director and Group Technical Director where actions have not been closed off.
- Ideally trained in internal auditing, but not essential as full training will be given
- Ideally trained in Level 3 HACCP and Level 3 Food Safety but not essential as full training will be given
- Knowledge of customer codes of practice and BRC Standards
- Able to work on own as well as within a team
- Able to travel throughout the UK
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959530282