Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer - Permanent - Dorset - C,JAVA, SQL, Python
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a highly successful, team-orientated and motivated company in a branch of Telecommunications that is modern and flourishing.
Our clients are looking to expand their Engineering Department and are looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to provide technical support and development for our global customer base.
The Senior Software Engineer role will cover all aspects of the software development lifecycle:
- Requirements capture
- Software design. The employee shall be required to produce written design specifications to meet specified requirements
- Writing test specifications
- Software development
- Performing unit testing
- Analysing and diagnosing faults in existing products
- Bug fixing
- Provide written and verbal reports to management on project status
- Software release
- Software testing
- Source code control
- Updating of support Cases within the CRM system
- The Senior Software Engineer will need to have high levels of energy, coupled with a logical and structured approach to problem solving; you will be passionate about technology and delivering change.
- Must be able to work in a standalone Agile Engineering environment.
- Will be pro-active and conscientious with excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Will be team orientated as well as open to learning and sharing knowledge.
- Programming Languages: C,JAVA, SQL, Python
For more information on the Senior Software Engineer role or to apply please get in touch on ************* or send you CV to n.hunter@tankrec .com
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959523396