Workplace Change Manager
One of the world's most prestigious Architecture & Design practices are expanding their consultancy team with a Senior Workplace Change Consultant. The international, central London practice are breaking boundaries with innovative, trend setting strategic processes that are at the forefront of workplace consultancy.
You will be acting as the lead consultant for a blue chip financial services client, working closely with a representative on the delivery of workplace change solutions for projects in excess of 1,500 people. Responsible for setting and delivering on strict deadlines, you'll be working closely with the internal and external teams on rolling out transition programmes. Whilst this project is UK based and does entail travel, the company do deliver on many projects overseas.
With the expansion of their consultancy team partnered with a impressive pipeline of work, this role offers huge opportunity for this workplace change consultant to escalate their career quickly. The practice offer some of the most competitive benefits and practice what they preach when it comes to agile/flexible working.
- Extensive experience in Workplace Strategy
- Proven track record of analytical collation and delivery
- Stakeholder engagement and relationship management
- Leading key stakeholder & workshop meetings
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience working with design teams
- Continuous research of new process innovation
- Analysing and reporting utilisation studies
- Agile working programme application
- Ability to travel locally and internationally
- Prosci Certified
- AutoCAD (Basic use)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959525207