C#/NET Developer - Stockholm,Sweden
C#/.NET Developer - Stockholm,Sweden - 40,000-60,000 SEK/Month
My client is a fantastic Stockholm-based company that is currently undergoing a transformation of their business and is looking for a Developer to join their expanding team as they have experienced great growth and success! They are also looking for a Team Lead to join the team as well.
- You join a team of highly skilled backend developers to find solutions and help to create new amazing things!
- You independently choose the best approach and frameworks.
- You establish your own technical vision and lead your aspects of tech development.
- You conduct research on leading edge technologies and help decide the direction of the company.
- Experience in software development writing good, clean code in C# and .Net for web development.
- Experience with Rabbit MQ, SQL Server, Redis, Elastic Search and Event Store.
- Building Services for Cloud Delivery, including site reliability and redundancy.
- Designing Rest APIs.
- Fluency in English in both writing and speaking (Swedish would a big plus!)
The Developer will be a team player that can also take ownership of their projects and want to feel proud of what they code, all while having some fun! The company is family-friendly and flexible with many employees having young children. You will be joining a small team that is looking to grow but it is at that golden stage where your input has a significant impact on the product and company.
If this looks like the ideal role for you don't hesitate to get in touch with me! You can send me your CV to ************************ or reach me at +46 107 502 431.
Annapurna IT are acting as an employment agency with regards to this vacancy. For the latest news about people, process and technology transformation please visit: *************
Role: C#/.NET Developer
Language: English - Swedish advantageous
Salary: 40,000 - 60,000 SEK/month
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959524804