1st/2nd Line Support Desk Analyst - Three Legged Cross - £22K
1st/2nd Line Support Desk Analyst - Three Legged Cross - Up to £22K
Do you have a passion for technology keen to continuously develop you IT skills?
Are you experienced in providing 1st/2nd Line Support on an IT Service Desk?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established organisation based in Wimborne where you will be responsible for providing IT support to a variety of customers and resolve IT issues remotely.
1st/2nd Line Support Requirements:
- Recent experience working on an IT service desk
- Experience working in a B2B or MSP environment would be preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written customer service and communication skills
- Able to provide support for Windows 7/10, Windows Server 2007/2012, Active Directory and Exchange
- Some knowledge of Windows Server and Virtual environments, Firewalls, Networking and Broadband
- Ability to support Office 365 and SharePoint would be a great advantage
You will be offered a salary up to £22,000 p.a. depending on your previous experience and skills. Benefits include 20 days holiday plus all bank holidays and company pension scheme.
Contact Bond Williams IT Recruitment in Bournemouth to discuss this opportunity in further detail.
Keywords: IT Support, IT Service Desk Support, 1st Line Support, 2nd Line Support, Technical Support, Helpdesk, Desktop Support; IT Assistant; Three Legged Cross, Wimborne, Verwood, Ringwood, Ferndown, Dorset.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959525376