Exam Invigilator Job - East London - £9 Per Hour
Exam Invigilators needed in East London
Hays Education have experienced a high demand for Exam Invigilators to work on a short term and daily basis across secondary schools in East London throughout the coming exam season.
The role of an exam invigilator will involve working on a daily basis at secondary schools based in the borough of Tower Hamlets
Candidates will be expected to:
- Supervise students sitting exams
- Provide assistance where necessary
- Scribe for students with special educational needs
- Help set up the exams hall and collect exam papers
- Be punctual as it is imperative the exams can start as scheduled
Although previous experience is not required candidates must be able to provide two employment/student references, hold an enhanced DBS disclosure issued within the last year and be prepared to apply for a new agency disclosure. All invigilators will be subject to suitability checks.
The role pays £9.00 per hour.
If you are interested in getting school-based experience and this job sounds like a match for you than please send your CV to Matthew Allen.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77617447