User Experience (UX) Designer contract London
User Experience Designer
As part of a globally distributed team of UX practitioners, you will create vibrant, compelling and efficacious user experiences that combine technology and content in ways that will engage and delight our learners across multiple device form factors.
You?ll work closely with stakeholders around the world to gather data and insight on the lives and educational challenges faced by our users. You?ll then utilise user flows, storyboards and interactive wireframes and prototypes to convey optimal instructional and learning experiences within a consistent and logical Information Architecture, leading to finished UI specifications in Zeplin.
- Qualification(s) or equivalent experience in HCI or a design discipline
- A minimum of three years experience of developing user interfaces and interaction designs, preferably within an Agile methodology
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of Axure, InVision or equivalent prototyping software, Sketch/Adobe CS and Zeplin
- Skilled in the creation of low, mid and high-fidelity paper and interactive prototypes, from sketches to the delivery of final high-fidelity UI assets
- Ability to create cross-platform/responsive user interfaces
- Knowledge of cross-platform browser compatibility
- Ability to rationalise complex data structures into simple UI paradigms
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working with a range of local and international stakeholders
- Experience of digital educational content
UX Desiger Axure,Invision,Sketch, Adobe,Zeplin
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959530158