IT Project Manager (IT)
IT Project Manager (I.T.)
Your invitation to begin the next step in your career at one of the most revolutionary digital technology hubs in the world.
Developing digital solutions for the most renowned names across the industry will be at the pinnacle of your everyday working life. With a mix of private and public clients, as an IT Project Manager (I.T.), you will be building innovative software products that will change everything.
Established for over 30 years and one of the longest standing Independent digital Technology Companies in the UK, this is a seriously exciting time to come on board with my client. An impressive and evolving company that shows no sign of stopping, therefore making this IT Project Manager (I.T.) role unlike other generic ones. You’ll be making an impact within an innovative and exciting enterprise where your role as an IT Project Manager (I.T.) will be central to the success of this project.
As an IT Project Manager (I.T.) you will be responsible for managing and overseeing a software delivery focused project. Leading a strong technical team, you’ll be working on large scale projects that are genuinely interesting. You’ll need to be able to adapt to a fast and ever changing environment, which will provide an escape from monotony as an IT Project Manager (I.T.).
- Running projects and managing teams in order to drive desired business outcomes
- Identifying gaps and omissions and designing solutions
- Being adaptable to react to clients’ needs when necessary
- Taking initiative when needed to help when needed
- Working across a multitude of disciplines to ensure delivery
- Prior experience of project/programme management
- Ability to communicate efficiently what is needed with an optimistic attitude
- Excellent technology sector experience, particularly as this project will be software delivery focused
A pretty impressive opportunity and one you’re probably keen to apply for. Contact Emma Millar on or 02077806706 for more information.
Title: IT Project Manager (I.T.)
Duration: 6 months
Salary: £350-400 per day
Contact: 020 7780 6706
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77565148