Up to £60k+ Package + Fantastic Benefits
Working in Cirencester, in beautiful brand new offices, floor to ceiling windows and a space that provides an excellent working environment!
Our well established client are looking to bring in a change manager to work in a business change environment who will engage with stakeholders to ensure that need for change is identified and understood.
The successful candidate will provide constructive challenge where appropriate to ensure change requests and high level requirements are of sufficient detail to proceed through impact assessment into successful delivery.
You will analyse business processes, systems and procedures to define high level business requirements.
You will coordinate requirements walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives/stakeholders that requirements accurately reflect specific business needs.
You will be managing, directing and motivating a small team in Business Change, overseeing the career development and ensuring they have the appropriate technical knowledge and skills to engage effectively within the Business.
The following experience should be clearly demonstrated in your CV:
- In depth knowledge of how to initiate and manage change.
- Fully conversant with formal Change processes, ideally in financial services.
- Strong change analysis experience.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Managing change with 3rd party suppliers.
- Highly organised, able to work across number of projects and initiatives.
- Proven leadership experience
This is a great opportunity and the hiring managers are ready to interview!
Recruitment Partnership are acting as an employment agency for the purposes of this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959526905