IT Support Apprentice
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Corin IT department at a period of significant global company growth. This position is based in Cirencester.
Corin is head quartered in the UK where we manufacture for our global subsidiaries. The UK IT team supports Corin across all regions, you will be providing first and second line support to our users across the UK, Europe, US, Australia and Japan.
You will learn about the wide variety of software and hardware that Corin operates and will use your natural curiosity and problem solving skills to help people on a daily basis. You will be working alongside IT professionals who will assist in your professional development with many opportunities for specialising in different areas of IT.
As well as providing IT support you will be encouraged to get involved in key change projects which may involve elements of cutting edge cloud computing.
As an IT Support Apprentice your duties and responsibilities will be:
- To provide a first and second line support to users across all Geographies.
- To resolve issues for users remotely.
- Manage Hardware and Software Assets.
- Install and configure equipment for new and existing users.
- To ensure all support / service request issues are logged correctly on the support desk system and assigned correctly.
- To contribute to the development of Knowledgebase and Frequently Asked Questions facilities and other appropriate user focused information sources, to enable staff to self-help. Provide low level training when necessary
- Liaise with 3rd party providers to resolve issues.
- Adherence to Quality Management System (QMS) requirements in line with Corin's ISO13485 QMS & Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) FDA21 CFR Part 820
- Provide cover and assistance to the IT Engineers and developers
- Maintain and Create IT Documentation when appropriate
An ideal IT Support Apprentice will have the following skills and experiences:
Essential Skills Required:
- Communication skills, MS office, PC and Laptop configuration with Windows Operating systems.
- Windows Server.
- VM Ware.
- Microsoft or Cisco qualifications.
The ideal candidate will have enthusiasm, organisation skills, be a quick learner and be able to work in a team. Team / Leadership skills (maybe gained from scouts, DoE etc) would be desirable.
- GCSE English and Maths grade 9-4 (or equivalent).
- ICT or computer science GCSE C or above.
- Desirable: 2 A-Level Qualifications A-D (or equivalent).
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 963171419 / INDHP
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959527859