Position: Legal Cashier
Salary: £20-25k Dept on Exp
A Nottingham based law firm is looking for a Legal Cashier to maintain efficient running of the firm's financial and monetary system while maintaining compliance with Solicitors' accounts rules.
Other duties will include:
- Operate and maintain all banking procedures and accounting ledgers.
- Accurately record all clients' financial dealings and maintain ledgers accordingly.
- Devise, maintain and record credit records.
- Ensure compliance with SQM and internal systems.
- Prepare and draw cheques.
- Responsible for all banking of monies.
- Checking of all invoices, statements and financial reports re: clients.
The ideal candidate will have experience of double entry to trial balance as well as:
- Knowledge of financial software systems
- Experience of banking and procedures.
- Knowledge of VAT regulations and payroll regs
- Ability to manage work load and work to strict time scales
Consideration will be given to experience Accounts Assistants with extensive Bank Reconciliations experience.
Interested? Call TurnerFox on ************ now to apply!! or email you CV
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959530155