Regional Marketing Manager
You will be responsible for developing the marketing strategy and turn the plans into successful marketing campaigns across all channels to build on local market share and increase profitability.
The successful candidate will act as the national brand champion for designated manufacturers to ensure integration of manufacturer led campaigns at dealership level.
- Maintain and interpret market, customer and competitor and media insights
- Develop a marketing strategy and a rolling annual go to market plan for each site
- Own, manage and execute campaigns from concept to completion
- Deliver optimal marketing investment through reporting and identifying marketing efficiencies
- Budget management and delivery of KPI's and Targets
You will report directly into the Head of Marketing who will be based in the head office in the East Midlands.
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing strategies, planning and delivery in complex markets
- Experience of managing multiple marketing campaigns from conception to completion
- Evidenced experience of working with market and customer segmentation, multi-channel media buying and optimisation, marketing analytical tools, campaign testing
- Ability to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders
This is a regional based positions which will require for you to travel to dealerships within the region (approx 3 times a week)