Automation Tester - Competitive Salary - Leicestershire - Software
How would you like to work for a business who pay you based on how good you are at breaking software?! What about a business that empower you to take responsibility for your own career, working in a flat structure which means you can progress as quickly as your performance allows?!
Is so, I have a great opportunity to share with you.
My client pride themselves on delivering bespoke, resilient and high performing software solutions on a global scale. As such, I?m looking for a number of talented automation testers with experience coding or scripting. Further details below.
- BDD experience with Cucumber/Specflow in Gherkin
- Strong Web testing background or Mobile Apps
- Designing test scenarios, scripts or procedures that fit with the concepts of Test Automation and Continuous Delivery
- Creating resilient automated test suites
- Knowledge of Automation tools such as Selenium Webdriver, Ranorex, Appium, UI Automator etc
- Dynamic, self-starter working with little supervision
- A genuine passion for software testing and active in their own self-development and emerging industry practices
- Knowledge and exposure to Agile
- Working closely with Software Engineers to ensure the right levels of test automation are built to your standards
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary with regular pay reviews
- Casual dress code
- Opportunities to travel
If you would like to be considered for this role, apply below or get in contact with Richard Bailey for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959528858