BI Developer – Ipswich
Our client is a market leading energy retailer, specialising in B2B sales. Part of a FTSE 250 group, they are seeking a BI Developer to develop new and enhance existing reporting BI solutions for use by all areas of the business.This is a chance to work within a fantastic organisation which offers many opportunities for career progression. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in BI and Reporting solutions.
Key Responsibilities of the BI Developer:
- The development and maintenance of BI based solutions
- Supporting test and deployment activities to ensure releases are of high quality
- Proactively advising as to the reporting options available to the team as well as the wider business
- To collaborate with other Developers and Testers to align future development with target architecture
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required from the BI Developer:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with BI and Reporting solutions
- SSIS or other ETL development experience
- Experience in enterprise databases (MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL)
- Experience in working in agile development environments
- Strong interest in Big Data, Analytics and Reporting combined with the ability to learn new BI tools and technologies quickly
- The ideal candidate would preferably have knowledge and development experience in cloud data warehouse services and BI and Reporting Tools.
Full company details can be provided upon request.BI Developer – Ipswich
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77591686