C++ Developer STL - Finance
C++ Developer / Senior Quantitative Programmer London to £130k
C++ Developer / Senior Quantitative Programmer (Quantitative STL). World renowned financial organisation is seeking a skilled Senior C++ Developer with quantitative development experience.
As a Senior C++ Developer you will design and develop risk and pricing frameworks for the derivative market, creating high performance, low latency, and scalable code. You will work throughout the full software development lifecycle, from understanding the needs of the business through to coding to deployment and maintenance to deliver high-quality solutions.
Based in the City, this is a friendly, technology-driven environment where you will be well-rewarded for your successes and innovations.
- Strong C++ skills, including STL
- Quantitative development experience
- Experience in the financial industry
- Deep understanding of object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Contributions to the open source community would be desirable
- Ideally, MSc/PhD in a quantitative subject – Mathematics, Data etc.
As a Senior C++ Developer your contribution will be recognised with a competitive salary (to £130k), plus bonus and benefits including private health and dental care, season ticket loan, pension, 25 days holiday and subsidised gym membership.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2590 today for more information on this Senior C++ Developer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77599570