QUALITY ENGINEER TEAM LEADER - GLOUCESTERSHIRE VEHICLE
Quality Engineer / Team Leader
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000
Hours: 07.30- 15.30 - Monday - Friday
Our client, a vehicle maintenance organisation is currently recruiting for an experienced Quality Engineer, progressing into a Team Leader role.
- Reading Engineering Drawings
- Checking components are to standard using inspection equipment. Such as; micrometres, tape measures etc.
- Welding inspections (Training can be provided for this)
- Inspection on shop floor and goods in department.
- Will compete pre-scheduled inspections.
- Completing NDT ? Red dye penetrant examinations ? ref (class 1)
- Railway applications.
- Liaising with clients ? Clear communication skills needed
- Progression into a Team Leader role once familiar with role
- Will have a solid background in Quality Inspection
- Preferably have experience in Aerospace Quality Inspection ? Someone very meticulous needed
- Will have experience welding or with weld inspection
- Will have experience with -NDT ? Red dye penetrant examination ? ref (class 1)
- Will have some experience as a Team Leader or want to progress into a Team Leader role
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959527922