Java Developer Greenfield Java 8 Spring
Java Developer / Java Software Engineer (Java 8 Spring Agile TDD BDD Real-time Low Latency). FTSE 250 trading firm is seeking a highly skilled Java Developer. You will join an Agile team working on a Greenfield project to completely re-engineer the core Exchange including the matching engine, market data distribution, system management and FIX gateways.
This team is operating like a start-up within the wider organisation, with complete autonomy over their code; you’ll be working with TDD and BDD development practices, collaborating with other world class software developers to build the next generation system.
Stylish City based offices with a software house atmosphere, smart casual dress code and a good work / life balance.
- Strong core Java including Java 8
- Spring / SpringBoot experience
- Experience with Agile TDD / BDD practices
- Multi-threading / concurrency experience
- Real-time programming / data distribution experience
- Collaborative team member with excellent communication skills
- Desirable: CQRS / Event Processing, microservices, Low Latency messaging (IBM LLM)
As a Java Developer / Java Software Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £65k) plus bonus and benefits.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2585 for a confidential discussion about this Java Developer / Java Software Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77546440