Root Cause Analysis (RCA) Engineer - Body Sealing Systems
Contechs is working in partnership with Prestigious state of the art Automotive OEM's who are working on exciting automotive vehicles - Design, Development right through to production.
We are currently looking for an experience Automotive Engineer who has specific experience in sealing systems, looking at root cause analyse and finding solutions.
Position Title: Root Cause Analysis Engineer - Body Sealing
Duration: 6 months
- Engineering support to root cause analysis (RCA) any build issues encountered during end of line testing.
- Feedback of failures in build and containment's to ensure the production line understands the importance of the sealing and fitment.
- Creation of any containment actions required to hit the planned daily vehicle output.
Description of Deliverable's
- Problem resolution within 24 hrs (RCA, distribute feedback, implement containment).
- Quick reaction to support through-put of end of line testing
- Take ownership of output and support the processing of the required no. of cars per day
- Give day to day support, giving an engineering visibility at a key gateway.
- A strong communicator, capable of feeding back in various forums to different levels of the business.
- An organised engineer who believes strongly in the requirement for traceability and manages a methodology of tracking change, external inputs and end result.
- An honest and trustworthy person, not scared to share bad news, but back it up with proposed change to eliminate risk.
- All deliverable's should be tracked on a document created by the Body Sealing RCA Engineer and reviewed bi-daily with the key persons.
- As well as a direct line of management, there will be multiple meetings and dotted lines of management through which end of line testing progress would have to be shared.
This is a contract position and will be for a period of 6 months, possibly longer.
Pay Rate : Excellent Day Rate on offer
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959529569