At Tata Technologies we make product development dreams a reality by designing, engineering and validating the products of tomorrow for the world?s leading manufacturers. Due to our continued growth we are now recruiting for a Test Lead to be based at our office in Gaydon with occasional travel to Whitley.
Our PLM practice helps manufacturers build better products, define better processes, and reduce costs. As an engineering services organization, we use the processes and software we recommend to our clients. We leverage two decades of PLM domain expertise, industry-leading software partnerships, innovative training services, and a laser-like focus on understanding the product development challenges specific to each of our clients.
You will be responsible for all aspects of PLM toolset selection, implementation, use and support. The team is currently within the development of an enterprise wide development of the Enovia PLM suite in partnership with Dassault Systems, to replace a complex array of legacy systems.
Area of Responsibility
- Working within the end to end function in the PLM Team, the person will be responsible for the creation, development and delivery of end to end Business Use cases.
- Lead the team to develop the process maps and integrated view of the use cases.
- Liaise with PLM functional domain teams to guide them on the relevant use cases to their domain and guide the domains on the quality of the test cases required for all the relevant use cases.
- Understanding technical use case definition ensuring correct level of alignment to test case procedures and method documents.
- Liaise with, and engage the Technical teams to support varying aspects of application skills when required based on the E2E plan.
- Run the E2E testing events before critical business events ? Vehicle Program Gateways to ensure the required tools, processes are in place to support the business event.
- Interface with a wide variety of stakeholders within the business, including senior business leads, subject matter experts and users, internal IT and 3rd party implements, strategic partners and product vendors.
- Take control of the delivery of E2E Testing solutions for future requirements to progress the iPLM program through the PCDS lifecycle.
- Keep a continuous engagement with all the stakeholders ?business, domains, technology & the architect team to ensure the E2E use cases are up to date with the changes in the PLM solution and changes in the business processes.
Knowledge / Experience
- Experience of the automotive PLM space
- An understanding and experience of testing complex PLM solutions.
- An understanding of the principles and behaviors of core technical areas with, features, parts, BoMs, manufacturing implementation and systems engineering.
- The experience of being involved within an area responsible for deploying complex E2E solutions.
- An understanding of process and data modeling techniques and tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you are passionate about bringing innovation to the projects you work on and want to join a global company, then this is the place for you.
Tata Technologies: Make it real. Make it Better?.
TATA Technologies would like to thank all applicants for their interest, each application will be reviewed against the set criteria for the role. We would like to advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 10 working days following the closing date it will mean that unfortunately your application has not been successful. We will however retain your details for any suitable future opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959527340