EXCLUSIVE: Head of AML & Compliance
We are exclusively recruiting for our client, a leading E-Money firm, looking to recruit a Head of AML & Compliance. Reporting to the CEO and managing a small team, duties will include;
• SARS and on line reporting.
• Compliance Monitoring.
• Oversee onboarding of new customers and performing due diligence.
• Review all new changes in relevant legislation and ensure senior management aware and all detailed procedures properly amended
• Main point of liaison with outside bodies including the FCA and if required the NCA, Police etc
• Act as mentor to junior staff in the organisation.
You are likely to have between four and six years relevant experience of AML & Financial Crime including some exposure to KYC as well as broader elements of AML and be able to manage one or two assistants. You should also either have previous e-money experience or be willing to pick this up quickly. Great opportunity for either an experienced Head or else someone looking for their first management role.
For a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call David Symes FCA on 020 7330 6966 or send your details to him at David@compliancerecruitment.com
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.