Administrator / Accounts Assistant / Client Support Executive
Job Title: Administrator / Accounts Assistant / Client Support Executive
Salary: £19,000 - £22,000 per annum + bonus
Location: Shoreditch, London
An exciting opportunity for a full time Client Support Administrator to join a boutique agency based in the heart of Shoreditch. This is a varied and busy role requiring the successful candidate to possess a keen eye for detail and unparalleled organisational skills.
We provide online recruitment services to some of the UK's top companies. Our clients are used to high levels of service and our team has a genuine desire to ensure every campaign they run with us produces the best results.
You'll be working in a small team supporting the sales function ensuring all clients are responded to in an efficient and timely manner whilst providing ongoing support to the office in general.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete tasks in an efficient, fast and friendly manner
- Being the first point of contact answering client calls and candidate questions
- Be highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Maintain systems ensuring all tasks are logged onto the relevant systems
- Chasing outstanding invoices
- Filtering candidates for client campaigns
- Be confident in dealing with clients over the phone and via email, including business directors and managers
The Successful Candidate
- Must have experience working within administration and/or client support
- Possess an excellent and professional telephone manner
- Be highly organised
- be efficient in Word and Excel applications
- Grade B+ in GCSE English Language and Maths (or equivalent)
- Be logical, friendly and hold a previous track record in providing a great customer journey
- Hold good conversational skills
- Typing speed of 60 words p/m
- Company Holidays
- Duvet Days
- 19,000 - 22,000 (dependent on experience)
- Full training + ongoing support and incentives
- Regular social activities for the whole team to enjoy
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience in Client Support, Client Services, Admin, Administrator, PA, Personal Assistant, Reception, Receptionist, Admin Coordinator, Recruitment Admin, Executive Support, Secretary and Document Controller will be considered for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959529343