Automation Tester - Selenium, Java, Python, Leatherhead
Automation Tester - Selenium, Automation, Java, Python, Selenium, Surrey, Automation Test Developer, Agile. A Test Analyst with strong Automation experience is sought by a global company based in Leatherhead, Surrey. As an Automation Tester, you will focus on the delivery of automated functional and user acceptance testing of complex web applications and large scale web test tools. You will work in an Agile development team working with some of the latest web technologies delivering solutions for some of the UK's largest companies.
Some of the skills/experience we are after from the Automation Tester:
- Advanced capability with test automation tools (ideally Selenium WebDriver, Protractor)
- Functional testing of API's (preferably JMeter)
- Knowledge of a Continuous integration environment (preferably Jenkins)
- Open source LAMP environments
- Performance and load testing
- A passion for quality and building effective automation and tools
An excellent salary package is on offer as is the career challenge to succeed in this environment while personally shaping the future direction of the company, its solutions and how it interacts with its customers.
If you would like more information including a full job specification and a chat about the position, please contact me, Barry Coley directly for a discreet chat.
Think IT Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this role under UK Government regulations CEAEBR 2003
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959522726