ERP System Administrator
An experienced ERP System Administrator is required to assist in the implementation and running of a new Sage X3 system. The implementation covers the finance, inventory, manufacturing, sales and purchasing modules and will support businesses in the UK, US, South Africa and Sweden.
To take an active role in the implementation of a new X3 system covering:
- System test
- User set up
To manage the X3 environment going forward:
- Managing support, in close conjunction with the Sage reseller and the cloud hosting provider
- Provide guidance and support for the X3 users on the functionality and correct use of the system
- To gather further development requirements and work with the reseller to provide these.
- To understand the X3 development roadmap and suggest the adoption of new functionality where it will add value to the business
- To work with the Group Data Analyst to ensure that business data is optimised in terms of KPIs and detailed analytical reporting.
As Group Sage X3 System Administrator you will need the following:
- Knowledge and experience of Sage X3 covering the financial and operational modules as either an analyst, system admin or systems support (at least 12 months experience)
- SQL knowledge
- Experience of managing the X3 user environment, user / role management, menu creation, user security
- 1st line support experience
- The ability to work with third party suppliers to resolve support issues
- Requirements gathering skills
- Experience of a new system implementation and the ability to tailor the X3 environment is desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hugely successful technology company in Cardiff. Please apply now for an immediate interview.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959523564