Our platform and team are rapidly maturing and we are looking for someone to help us take it to the next level. We are growing rapidly and need you to help facilitate engineering efforts at this critical time. Reporting to the Head of Mobile, or Head of Platform, you will work closely with the engineering teams and product owners. If you are a passionate agilist who has a consistent track record working with and developing high performing agile teams then we want to speak to you.
Touch Surgery is a technology start-up, headquartered in Old St, London. Founded by 4 surgeons and funded by VC Capital, Touch Surgery is transforming professional healthcare training through software products, delivering a unique connected platform linking mobile apps with a powerful data back-end.
The existing iOS and Android apps have garnered rave reviews from US healthcare institutions and media including TechCrunch, The Guardian and the FT, and the platform is already generating substantial revenues, with over 2 million downloads. The company is now looking to build on this success through a rapid acceleration of product development and associated expansion of the London development team. We have a unique product and are poised to take a world-leading position in the enormous and important healthcare market.
The engineering team is a diverse but tight-knit group of dedicated people, working in an agile environment. We constantly reflect on our performance and work to improve processes wherever possible. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. We have a sense of humour, are approachable, open-minded and inclusive. We show respect and interest in each other and greet people with a smile. We are inherently curious. We are always thinking about how our actions can have a bigger impact. We are an equal opportunity employer and hire the best people regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Improving the development process.
- Ensure team is following agile processes.
- Facilitate various agile ceremonies.
- Train team members in agile methodologies.
- Spread agile around the company.
- Remove impediments from agile teams.
- Help product owner to write user stories.
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
- Knowledge of multiple software development methodologies.
- Help product team with project planning.
- Help teams work out their development capacity.
- Report and disseminate information on development output.
- Create a safe environment for healthy conflict and meaningful collaboration.
- Managing dependencies and communication between teams.
Required skills and experience:
- 2 years experience working as a Scrum Master working for a software product company
- Understands how to deliver value to customers in an incremental way
- Can demonstrate ability to implement change
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Working experience managing JIRA and development processes
- Experience working with different agile methodologies.
- 25 days holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- Cycle Scheme.
- Free breakfast & healthy snacks.
- Season ticket travel loan.
- Kids Vouchers.
- Company sick pay scheme.
- Friday drinks.
- Games nights (pizza & beer provided).
- Learning opportunities with courses & workshops.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in one of the best healthcare start-ups in Europe. We offer competitive salaries and a share options scheme so that all our employees have a part in our success. We are located near Old Street Station in a newly refurbished space, which is right in the centre of the growing technology start-up scene in London.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please apply with a CV to jobs(@)touchsurgery(.)com with 'Scrum Master' as the subject.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959529210