Lead Test Analyst - Insurance Solutions
Lead Test Analyst - Insurance
Excellent opportunity to join a newly launched Insurance organisation and be an influential member of the team as the Lead Test Analyst.
Sitting between the Technology and Project Delivery Department, you will be working with subject matter experts, end users and departmental managers to create and delivery Test programmes to ensure quality assurance for technology deliverables and business change.
Our client is looking for the following experience:-
- Formal qualification in Testing highly desirable (ISTQB or ISEB)
- Insurance Industry knowledge essential
- Good analytical, reasoning and organisation skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of testing techniques, methodologies and strategies both functional and non-functional.
- Be proficient in reviewing requirements for testability, ambiguity and completeness.
- Creative ability to convert requirements into test scenarios that meet business needs.
- Experience of developing and executing testing plans and tracking results.
- Experience of developing Test Strategy and Approach documentation.
- Experience of creating test scenarios.
- Experience in bespoke insurance packages
- Experience of prior IT integration projects would be beneficial
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point
This role would suit an individual who can bring their expertise to a growing organisation and build on the testing function with a strategic view.
I look forward to receiving your CV if you meet the above criteria.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959528589