VAT Manager – Mid Tier London Firm
Levitate Recruitment are actively speaking with VAT specialists regarding an excellent opportunity with a Top tier accountancy practice in Central London. The firm are renowned for having a strong tax practice and would like to recruit either a VAT Assistant Manager or a VAT Manager. Working with an experienced group, you will have the opportunity to work with senior management and partners and support them in the delivery of VAT compliance and transactions advice to a wide range of corporate clients, individuals, charities and not for profit organisations
- You will work closely with your client portfolio providing a range of specialist VAT services.
- The role will be split across two teams where you will gain exposure to both Charity and not for profit clients as well as landed estates and private client matters.
- CTA Qualified or studying towards the final stages.
- Strong technical skills and experience and have detailed up to date knowledge of VAT issues.
- Specialist experience of land and property, partial exemption and business/non-business apportionments would be desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills and be confident in dealing with partners and clients