Financial Reporting & Compliance Analyst
A Financial Reporting & Compliance Analyst opportunity based in Cambridge. A fantastic opportunity for a first time mover looking to progress within a large organisation in Cambridge.
My clients are a global leader in the design, manufacture and supply of digital products, systems and applications.
They enable users in the public safety, transport, utilities, oil and gas, manufacturing, construction and leisure sectors to face their critical communications challenges.
- To develop stronger accounting controls by evaluating and developing the functionality and integrity of all financial control systems and processes.
- Consult with the finance team and operational stakeholders to ensure that the financial controls meet the needs of the business. Write procedures and put them into operation.
- Manage company and nominal structures, chart of account changes, user roles and security within the AX accounting system.
- Qualified accountant, preferable audit experience.
- Experience of AX and Finance systems
- Thorough understanding of Accountancy Principles and Controls.
- Experience of systems and making changes therein.
- Pro-active and logical approach to problem resolution.
- Robust in applying policies and procedures whilst also open to change and better ways of working.
- Understanding of project accounting.
- Experienced procedure writing.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel/Office skills.
- Works well in a team or independently.
- Manage, build and facilitate relationships with internal stakeholders and internal customers.
- Results driven, ability to work at fast pace, able to manage priorities.
- Deadline driven - adherence to milestones and deliverables.
- Attention to detail - recognise the importance of detail, accuracy and clarity of information flow.
- Ability to engage and understand the needs of internal customers by "standing in their shoes".
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the business
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity to progress
- Great work life balance
- Free parking
- Canteen on site
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959529294