My client is looking for an experienced Marketing Analyst to join their team based in Lincolnshire.
We are looking for an experienced professional in marketing analysis ideally with knowledge of using the FastStats software, however this isn't essential as training will be given. You will be providing commercial marketing insight and will have experience in marketing and sales analysis and will be able to not only extract the data but understand its commercial relevance.
- Conduct comprehensive analysis/reviews and advise for on/offline marketing strategy for:
- Products (by margin; proposing discontinuing low margin products; new products and propose to include in existing range; slow moving products and way to improve sales volume)
- Use the FastStats marketing analysis software in order to provide visual reporting and insights, understand customers and their behaviours, and boost marketing revenue for both on and offline
- Understand and interpret customer buying habits and behaviour in significant detail
- Analysis of sales channels and customer responses to each channel at a transactional level
- Work closely with Finance to identify income attributions
- Conduct market research and benchmarking
- Create and deliver a variety of reports for all relevant departments;
- Ad hoc individual business projects.
For this role you will need to have demonstrable marketing and sales analytics background.
You will ideally have knowledge and experience using FastStats - marketing analysis and automation software. Experience of working, manipulating, extracting and understanding statistical analytics; advanced customer analysis. You will be used to working with large-volume, data driven, marketing campaigns, an understanding of E-commerce and a good level of Excel.
What's in it for you? This is a full time, permanent role. Your working hours will be Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm and in return you will be paid a salary of £20,000 - £25,000, depending on experience.
Interviews are taking place immediately so don't delay. If you are interested please apply directly or send your CV to
*************************** or telephone ************* for further information.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959524275