Security Solutions Architect - London - Finance
Information Security Solutions Architect - £650-£750 - Finance - London
Technical Skills: DLP, SIEM, IDS/IPS, ISO27001.
The role involves:
- Delivering system security designs for business systems
- Presenting the Security Architecture approach and related designs to relevant architecture governance boards, committees, senior
- Building, shaping and maintaining the organisations approach to Security Architecture
- Working closely with the Enterprise Architects to ensure coherent end to end designs
- Working with the CISO to understand business needs and seeking to ensure the Security Architecture enables these and ensures sufficient business flexibility
- Researches, designs, and advocates new architectures and security products
- Providing expert advice and guidance to Enterprise Architecture and the CISO
What skills are required?
- Excellent stakeholder management at all levels; both internally and externally
- Demonstrate substantial experience in having previously designed and implemented an approach to security architecture
- Experience of developing security designs (business and system) to meet business needs including compliance to security standards
- Understanding of Cyber Security, to ensure a counter-threat security architecture
- Excellent overall knowledge of a broad range of Security Architecture
- Experience of using Security Architecture frameworks and architecture frameworks
- Understanding of the principles of best practice security as embodied in ISO27001
If you feel this role is of interest to yourself or matches some of the skillset you have developed over your career, please do not hesitate to get in touch with myself on ************* or email me on Alternatively, if you are interested in other opportunities please do give me a call to see if there is anything we can do here at Twenty.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959529559