DevOps Engineer, AI start-up
Tech Mavens are recruiting a DevOps engineer for an AI start-up in Cambridgeshire that is growing the business following recently closing investment round.
You will be responsible for building, maintaining and documenting software development infrastructure in both cloud and traditional on-premise data centres
Skills / Experience
- 5-7 years working in technical and DevOps role/environment
- Virtualisation experience containers (both implementation and deployment) using docker or similar.
- Linux (Ubuntu/CentOS/CoreOS) in an enterprise environment, including experience in some or all of LDAP, DNS, DHCP, autofs/NFS openVPN.
- Experience in Bash, Python or Ruby.
- Configuration management experience in Puppet, Ansible, Chef or others
- Security models at cross-site, site and single compute unit level.
- Infrastructure as code using tools such as Terraform or Cloudformation.
- Distributed job scheduling (e.g. Open Grid Engine, Kubernetes, Nomad)
- HPC, especially GPUs and networking
- Agile software development methods and tools, especially git, Gitlab or similar
- Continuous Integration/Deployment using Gitlab-CI, Jenkins or similar.
- Deployment of private apt and docker registry servers
- Deployment of AWS services including load-balancing technologies.
- Backup and disaster recovery.
To be considered for this role you will be expected to be an excellent team player with strong analytical and problem-solving skills. and be able to work with minimal supervision in a dynamic, multi-site environment.
Get on touch with Ryan to learn more about this exciting role
Salary circa 50k with stock options.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959524683